[Northkeep] Which event to attend?

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Mon Jul 14 18:37:05 PDT 2003

Just my opinion...
AUG 8-10 Pennsic XXXII and/or 15-17 Pennsic XXXII
If you can go to Pensic at least once in your life in the SCA it is worth
it.

AUG 29-31 Wiesenfeuer Baronial - Wiesenfeuer
This event almost always sets the mood for the fall event season.

SEPT 12-14 Mooneschadowe Guardian XXIII - Mooneschadowe
The Feast at this event is almost always one of the best in the fall event
season.

SEPT 19-21 German Fest - Brad Leah
I have on good word that this event promises to be a blast.

OCT  3-5 Battle of Three Kings - Rosenfeld
Wars are always fun.

OCT 10-12 Namron Protectorate - Namron
It is good to have neighbors who throw good events.

OCT 24-26 Samhain Celebration - Eldern Hills
I personally have some how managed to miss this event every year but I have
heard really good things about it.

NOV 14-16 Autumn Melees - Bordermarch
Fighting, Fun, Frivolity can't beat it.

DEC 5-7 Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel
Good way to wrap things up for the year.

Kind regards,
Ian