[Northkeep] Which event to attend?

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 21:07:59 PDT 2003

Montega,

Jim and I will probably be attending the following events:

AUG 29-31 Wiesenfeuer Baronial - Wiesenfeuer
This event almost always sets the mood for the fall event season.
***Although we'll still be recovering from Pennsic, we'll try to make this event.

SEPT 12-14 Mooneschadowe Guardian XXIII - Mooneschadowe
The Feast at this event is almost always one of the best in the fall
event season.
***Guardian is being held at Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp this year. I haven't eaten a feast prepared by Maggie, but I'm sure it will be good (but probably not as good as mine!)

SEPT 19-21 German Fest - Brad Leah
I have on good word that this event promises to be a blast.
***I've had fun at Brad Leah events before, but it's a ways down there. If money is tight, we'll have to skip this one.

OCT  3-5 Battle of Three Kings - Rosenfeld
Wars are always fun.
***I have memories that will last a lifetime from the Battle I attended.  It's a trip, but was worth it. I mentioned it to Jim, but it depends on who's working and how much money we have.

OCT 10-12 Namron Protectorate - Namron
It is good to have neighbors who throw good events.
***We'll definately do this one.

OCT 24-26 Samhain Celebration - Eldern Hills
I personally have some how managed to miss this event every year but I
have heard really good things about it.
***Again, it depends on where it's held and how the money is holding out.

NOV 14-16 Autumn Melees - Bordermarch
Fighting, Fun, Frivolity can't beat it.
***Probably won't make this one. It might coincide with Northkeep wInterkingdom

DEC 5-7 Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel
Good way to wrap things up for the year.
***Yep, we'll attend if we can.

How have you been? I met Jim's stepson and his family today.  His grandkids are really cute.  All blonde and cuddly. Other things to talk about when I see you again.

Liadan

Montega Blackdragon <montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking over the calendar for events
(www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html)

I am trying to decide which ones to attend. Since I am new at this, I
thought I would just send this out there and see what Populace has to say on
what events would be the best ones to attend. So, if you want to add an
opinion, feel free! I'd like to hear from ya!

Thanks!

Montega