[Northkeep] Which event to attend?

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 14 22:19:42 PDT 2003

I'll add my two cents.  We will be over in Tahlequah and money short, so
will have a limited amount of eventing.

>AUG 29-31 Valor Tournament (Calontir)
>The Calontiri (our neighbors to the north and east) are some awesomely
>gracious
>hosts, and throw a wonderful event.  The Barony of Vatavia (Wichita Kansas) is
>the host for this event, and they are cool people.

I would love to go to this one, they are so nice.

>SEPT 5-7 Calontir Coronation
>Wanna see what another kingdom does?  JoeAngus and Phaedra will be crowned for
>their second reign, and it will be about an hour or two away from Tulsa.
>Probably the shortest drive you'll get to see a coronation unless Balvin steps
>up again this fall :)

I hope to make this one, heat thing again, as it is so close and Grimfells
is such a cool group.

>SEPT 12-14 Mooneschadowe Guardian XXIII - Mooneschadowe
>Yah, come one down!!!

This was our first event 4 years ago and I love it, but will miss it this
year to take my mom to her family reunion, though I'm sure Kit will be there.

September 24th-28th, Elfsea Defender and Baronial Investiture.  I hope to
make this one for my 2nd trip south this year.

>OCT 10-12 Blood of Heroes - Grimfells Calontir
>Melee event, and truly one of the most fun melees to watch.  I'll be there :)

Such an incredibly cool event, the most fun to watch fighting I have ever
seen and the Steak Thang afterwards is can't miss happening.

>OCT 10-12 Namron Protectorate - Namron
>It is good to have neighbors who throw good events.
>***We'll definately do this one.

I hope to make this one too and then Winterkingdom,
Susan