[Northkeep] Which event to attend? THANKS!

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:53:54 PDT 2003

WOW, thanks for the info guys! Unfortunately it doesn't clear anything up
cause now I wanna go to ALL of them!!! LOL But, looks like I will be hitting
all the ones close to home and also Calon Coronation.. that should be cool..
outside of that I will think of some others to go to. I want to go to
Pennsic one of these days. (Dont we all!) Anyway, thanks for all the info!
You guys rock!!!

Tega