[Northkeep] Scribal Guild Directions

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jul 17 06:58:36 PDT 2003

I was WANTING to go. I was PLANNING to go. I've been TRYING for some time to
go. But something always comes up. It looks as if I'm going to have to wait
(again) until the next one. Most frustrating on my part! On a lighter note,
since fighter practice was cancelled last night, I got to catch the first
installment of the "Six Wives of Henry VIII" that PBS ran. Most
interesting... and the constumes were really good.

Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp