[Northkeep] Hiya, just wanted to drop a line

renher_du_chemin_noir gamestan at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 21:30:10 PDT 2003

yes hello,

     I am Renher, one of the populace of Chemin Noir. I just found
this group after searching around on the web for anything to do with
the local canton here. So anyway, Ottokar mentioned me a long time
ago in a post talking about Le Tournoi du Soleil demo when he
mentioned who won the A & S competition, me. I just thought i would
introduce myself, via the internet, to anyone needing another contact
here in B'ville.

    BTW, i won the A & S competition with a coif i made. I'd gladly
like to talk to anyone interested in maille such as myself or anyone
perhaps liking to commission me to make them pieces.

Renher Müller