[Northkeep] Serger recommendations anyone?

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 22 20:50:06 PDT 2003

Amanda,
My serger has each thread guide color coded to make it easier to thread. I wouldn't have been able to thread it any other way.  I've had my Simplicity 4-3-2 for 2 or 3 months now. Get one with a free-arm if you can, it makes doing cuffs and sleeves a whole lot easier.

Liadan

Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at cox.net> wrote:
I'm in the beginning stages of looking for a serger. (Since I'm sewing the
girls' clothes, and garb too!) Any suggestions? Anything to stay far far
away from?

Amanda

---