[Northkeep] Period Toys

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 13:06:54 PDT 2003

Which reminds me that if anyone would like a *real*
Arab made backgammon set imported from Israel, please
let me know. They are usually wood with
mother-of-pearl inlay. I can also get similar looking
small boxes and ceramic dumbek drums (similar to mine
if y'all have ever seen it) with the mother-of-pearl
inlay.

I am thinking of getting in some stuff while the
cease-fire is at least sorta holding...

Zahava

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/B/bruegel/bruegel_childrens_games.jpg.htm