[Northkeep] to My Baroness and my northkeep friends....

uilliacc wmbrett at theshop.net
Tue Jul 29 19:44:18 PDT 2003

Greetings My fellow Northkeepers,

My job search has finally ended.....  It finds me in the Northern most part of the central Kingdom... only a bit further south than my present abode.....  I'll be in the Elfsea region--- this time it looks like it'll be a multi-year thing....

Good news is that I'm only a little further south, so I'll still be making all the Northern events, I'll be getting paid again (after a year that was spotty on that), and....  I'm DEFINATELY off for all of Gulf Wars.....

for any that wished me back in the North, I tried, most of my interviews were in the Northkeep area...

Hope to see many of you at Wiesenfeur's Baronial.....

uilliacc