[Northkeep] Sept. Middle Eastern Dance Competition

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jul 3 07:13:44 PDT 2003

Aaaaaaaah. Well, it sounded like fun, but I'm not sure how much Texas will
have cooled off by Sept. If anyone is planning going (like the folks that
have been dabbling in the drumming and dancing at Wed fighter practice), I
need to get with them. Regarding my driving speed, according to the Kansas
Highway Patrol, it's evidently too fast (heh, heh, heh).

Thanks for the info - Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp