[Northkeep] Off Topic: MOVIE

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 22:27:51 PDT 2003

I agree.Went through everything  at the offficial website.Althuogh I kinda hate to say it, I'm kinda for the lycans at this point in time.
Lady Cassandra

Montega Blackdragon <montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com> wrote:
~Sorry for the off topic email, but this looks cool!~

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworld/

New movie coming out. Looks really awesome. The website design alone is
worth a peek. Check out the character profiles. Someone did a wicked job on
this site. Movie looks like a cross between Matrix and The Crow. Watch the
trailer and then enter the Underworld. Cant wait!

Tega

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..