[Northkeep] (no subject)

j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 18 15:34:18 PDT 2003

On my way thru the day a little bird told me that Dairmaid might also have a
birthday that was near at hand...and I had to wonder at how low a cad I had
seemed asking him for assistance in delivering my earlier birthday greeting.
And with out extending one to him as well, so now I humbly ask his
forgiveness and indulgence while I wish Dairmaid a most panegyrized
birthday.
I hope that he is well gathered among his confederates to enjoy the day. In
my obeisance I thus draw to a desistance.

Respectfully I remain,
Ian