[Northkeep] Fw: [Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra] WinterKingdom training

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 19:32:41 PDT 2003

So that some of you that are interested can start planning.  Here is the
official announcement of a CPR/First Aid Course to be taught at
wInterKingdom.  It will be a good way to get your certs up do date if you
are out or get new ones if you would like.  If you have questions get in
contact with me privately.
Ainar