[Northkeep] fighter practise tonight

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 15:03:05 PDT 2003

Hi Anne,

I got an e-mail from the Kingdom Earl Marshal saying
that we need to give him a report for Castellan for
Rapier. I didn't know about this or I would have let
you know sooner. Apparently all marshal's are required
to turn an event report in if they held a tournament.
I have no idea what the report looks like for Rapier
or what info is required. Maybe your Regional Officer
can fill you in. In any case, if you could either give
me the report at Populace or e-mail me it, I will be
responsible for mailing all of them to the Earl
Marshal. Thanks.

Marta