[Northkeep] Baronial patches

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Thu Jul 24 08:44:08 PDT 2003

> I've submitted a bid to their excellencies from a company that can create
> 3" patches of the baronial device (the public use one - red star and keep,
> not the official Device) for a whopping $1.75 each, minimum order of 100,
> no set up charges.

	Zubeydah-

	So what's the scoop on this? Will a decision be made by the time
Populace convenes? I'm sure there'd be enough interest (I know I'd like
several).

	Also, in general, Lahoma and I are looking for information on how to
make/play period games and toys to keep the halflings occupied in a more
period manner. I'm leaning toward cloth dolls for the girls. Is it plausible
to have someone rough-carve some "action figure" type things for the boys?
If so, whom would I contact? I know board games were played with, but which
ones? Anyone know of any websites with info?

	Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp