[Northkeep] Sept. Middle Eastern Dance Competition

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Thu Jul 3 10:27:01 PDT 2003

My lords & ladies,

     I will be attending the event, but I don't know if my drumming skills will be up to participate for Northkeep.  There has been discussion about the north not participating in the southern areas of Ansteorra, is there a way I might obtain Northkeep colors/insignias or something similar so I might shine for Northkeep or are they an award level/favor that I need to obtain first?

     I would be willing to car pool/camp with others...I can't cook very well. . .

Ron