[Northkeep] Sept. Middle Eastern Dance Competition

Simon, Lahoma (OKCCKN) Lahoma.Simon at mail.ihs.gov
Thu Jul 3 11:35:04 PDT 2003

Ron,

I have already decided to go to this event as I would also like to attend
more events in the Texas part of our great kingdom.  I may even be able to
talk Aethelred into driving me down so, anyone interested in going let us
know and we'll work out our usual food and camping arrangements!

Lahoma (who can cook but doesn't like to carry heavy stuff!!!)

LAHOMA SIMON
BUDGET ANALYST/WIC PROGRAM
(918)456-0671 X2487