[Northkeep] Sept. Middle Eastern Dance Competition

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Jul 7 09:19:58 PDT 2003

Ron,

I have already decided to go to this event as I would also like to attend more events in the Texas part of our great kingdom.  I may even be able to talk Aethelred into driving me down so, anyone interested in going let us know and we'll work out our usual food and camping arrangements!

Lahoma (who can cook but doesn't like to carry heavy stuff!!!)
<<<

This is a reminder that I will travel with you. . . just let me know $$$

Ron  (who shouldn't cook but will attempt to carry heavy/light stuff!)
ps: I wish your father a Happy Retirment and many Golden Years