Going fishing...Re: [Northkeep] im a worm

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 18:10:27 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/9/2003 7:18:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
sirbalvin at cox.net writes:

> .  I have some final preparations for the
> murder mystery.

Did someone say murder mystery??!! GOD I LOVE TO MURDER!! There used to be
such good murders issuing from TU drama department in days gone by! No one seems
to murder anymore, though. Even had a good murder for my birthday a year or
two ago, although now it seems ages...nothing quite satisfies like a murder,
that's for sure (sigh).
Oh, you can talk about your sword play, gallantly facing front to front, but
give me a scream and a shot in the dark, or even just sneaking up with a
candlestick to bash someone's head in, and I'm a happy girl!
Sorry - just got caught up in reverie..
Anawyn