[Northkeep] Serger recommendations anyone?

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Jul 22 13:05:19 PDT 2003

Especially if you are going to use it primarily for edge finishing, which is
what I use mine for.  Ease of threading is a big plus!!!!!!!!!!  And even if
your machine will do pull through threading, where you tie the new thread
onto the old thread - - - - - threads break!!!!! and then you have to still
be able to thread it yourself.  I have a White that I bought at the sewing
machine area inside Joann's  - they do layaway and will teach you how to use
the machine............

Mercedes