[Northkeep] to My Baroness and my northkeep friends....

uilliacc wmbrett at theshop.net
Wed Jul 30 19:49:28 PDT 2003

This fall I'll definately make Wiesenfeur Baronial, Namron Protectorate, Mooneshadowe Guardian, I'll probably be at Samhain and winter kingdom,  maybe German Fest, probably Elfsea Defender..... and as other things arise....  I'm still closest to the North both geographically and spiritually....

uilliacc