[Northkeep] Known World event conflict

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Jun 1 10:18:00 PDT 2003

Etienne and Adri brought an interesting conflict up last night,
    * Known World Heraldic and Scribal is this coming weekend in the Barony
of Three Rivers in Calontir (St Louis, MO), http://www.kwhs.org/
    * Known World Dance and Music is at the College of Three Bridges in
Ansteorra (Arlington, TX) , http://kwds.ansteorra.org/ad.pdf.

The society page only lists the first on their list of Symposiums, so I'm
guessing this conflict somehow just missed them-but I found it too
bizarre.  Either of these events is within an easy drive of Tulsa and are
excelent opportunities to take part in a Society wide event.  I know we
have people attending both and hope that they have a wonderful time.

For those staying home, we have an excellent opportunity to support our new
Canton of Chemin Noir is having their Le Tournoi Du Soleil (The Tournament
of The Sun) in Bartlesville and I encourage all to attend.  Details are
available at
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/ottokarluther/sunfest.html?mtbrand=AOL_US

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep