[Northkeep] Castellan

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 19:04:24 PDT 2003

Had a wonderful weekend!! Thanks goes out to all who worked so hard to pull
off a great event.  I met lots of new people and had an absolutely terrific
time. I'm already geared up for Lilies! I'll see you guys this week at shoe
making and fighter practice and again thanks for all the hard work...

Oh, special thanks to Crystal and Alex (Crystal for helping me pitch my tent
and Alex for showing me that we can make a jupiter jump out of tents and air
matresses! Whooo hoo!)

Vivat Northkeep!

Montega