[Northkeep] Castellan

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Sun Jun 1 19:12:53 PDT 2003

Wow, I keep hearing of all the wonderful things my children have done, but
this is new. I don't think I want to know how to make a jupiter jump out of
tents and air mattresses. On that note, to any and all people on site Friday
afternoon who kept my children busy and/or entertained while I was in the
kitchen, I send thanks. I understand that Krystal can be helpful <trust me,
I have first hand knowledge> but this is the first time I've heard such
things about the wee Alex. Thank you all for making a mother's life MUCH
easier. And especial thank you to Lord Aldemere for taking responsibility
for them, you are the best!

Amanda Blackwolf,
exhausted, but happy feast steward