[Northkeep] Off Topic but interesting - The Geek Test

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 2 07:39:16 PDT 2003

Smart woman!  I couldn't get it to display, but went to Google and
entered the site thru it.  I've found whenever I have problems getting
to a site, if I go thru Google it works.  I'm not that much of a geek
(probably because my memory is failing with age--"I _used_ to know
that).  Only "total geek" at 27.0217%.

Ismet