[Northkeep] Linen - cheap!

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Mon Jun 2 11:42:26 PDT 2003

I don't ('cuz I can't) buy anything off the web... unless they have a phone # I can call and if they allow me to send a check. I don't (and WON'T) have a credit card, so I am limited to my web-purchasing. I think I would object to buying fabric online because I am a visual and textile person (no pun intended). I like to feel the fabric, it gives me a better idea how a garment is going to feel or drape.

my 2 duetchmarks,
Chris (the VW Chic)

PS~THANKS FOR THE AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

--- "Marc Carlson" <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Just out of curiousit -- is there anyone besides me who objects to buying fabric off the web?

M/D