[Northkeep] Off Topic but interesting - The Geek Test

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 2 14:23:05 PDT 2003

At 02:17 PM 6/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>56.41026% - Extreme Geek
>
>hmmmmm.....I should get out more.....hey angus wanna go to a biker bar and
>get in a fight......that should drop our score right?

Hehe, you don't get negative points...  Jim's sport nature didn't detract,
as he was a 46% and somehow we managed to produce a child who almost adds
our scores together, Kit was a 58.7% and there weren't even heraldry
questions and she doesn't program either...

Waiting to find out how much of a geek my baby is,

Susan