[Northkeep] Castellan

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 2 14:35:26 PDT 2003

Diethelm wrote:
>The kinda Newbie guy that helped from setup to teardown....

His name is Ron and this was his first event and I think his 3rd time to
anything SCA, he really worked hard from all I heard and had a great
time.  We had a wonderful group of people out for their first (and second)
event and it was so good hearing all the wonderful reports.  A couple that
I have to point out is Aethelred and Elina for their incredible generousity
of opening their encampment up to so many of our new members and giving
them a safe port to enjoy their first event from.

What a wonderful event,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra