[Northkeep] Kit update

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 2 14:45:14 PDT 2003

As there are more asking than I will see, update on Kit's ankle.  They are
doing an MRI next week and then we will see what is next.  She did a great
job at the event to be on it as little as possible and didn't even bounce
after getting her AOA.

Oh and as an annoying Russian, it isn't anything as simple as lady to
remember, the title is Pomestnitsa which along with Ekaterina Stepanova
doch' Novgorodskaia is just a mouth full. (she is telling me that she can
make it twice as long and be completly in period Russian naming
practice-which means everyone needs beware after next weekend when she will
have taken classes with 'the' Russian name guy at Known World Heraldic)

Susan