[Northkeep] congragulations and thanks

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 2 21:07:46 PDT 2003

Greetings

Congragulations to the new Baronial Artisan, lord Karl Tarlson, I hope many
of you got a chance to see the extroidinary metal work pieces he exhibited.

Also I would like to congragulate the participants of the Beginning A&S
display/competition on Sunday; Nadine, Matheus and Rorik. Many thanks to
Master Beorthlic who took time out from autocrating duties to judge the
entries and give comments and to Lord Karl and Mistress Stacia who also took
time Sunday morning to judge and comment.

To have been chosen to be the Baronial Artisan for Northkeep during the past
year was an honour I will never forget.  To be awarded for what I love to do
by the place that is my SCA home was a truly joyous experience. Thank you to
all of the populace of Northkeep that make it such a special place.

In Service

Siobhan