[Northkeep] Medieval Clothing Class

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:30:06 PDT 2003

Next Tuesday, the 10th of June, 7.pm. - the Maple room at the new Hardesty
Regional Library there will be class on how actual medieval clothes in
Europe were constructed from the "Early Middle Ages" up to about 1400, how
these things changed over time, and how you can do it fairly simply, if you
want to.

You will need to bring interest and attention, but that's about it.

I'm told there will likely be a fabric swap taking place as well, so if you
want to bring old fabric you know you will not use, bring it.

(BTW, I'm sorry to put this across from the Light Weapons practice, but we
were sort of limited as to when  we could do it).

Please feel to pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Marc/Diarmaid