[Northkeep] scroll blanks...and beladi... and how to cut heavy leather

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 15:29:44 PDT 2003

I use a filigree knife.  Thin, very sharp blade, cuts curves like a dream.
I've tried all these other things and nothing has worked as well for me.
You can get one at the Leather Factory.  Also a hard rubber cutting mat is
worth every penny.  No grain to get caught in and pull your knife off track.

Balvin