[Northkeep] Trying Heraldry - Was: Kit update

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Wed Jun 4 07:26:48 PDT 2003

Nadine, French is easier than Russian.  Or you can take my approach and
mostly work with armory and only touch names when you have to do so.  So
don't let Russian scare you away from heraldry.

Besides, if someone really wanted to do something Russian, you could
send them to Ekaterina and then you still don't have to touch it.

Etienne