[Northkeep] Trying Heraldry - Was: Kit update

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:02:59 PDT 2003

This conversation gets more and more interesting
by the minute. Hehe. And to think I was mildly
jesting over the Kitty's name (you know you are
always going to be Lady Kitty right Kit?). So, I
find it interesting/amusing that people take a
name just to mess up the heralds. That could be
made into an interesting bardic piece the war of
the names; Heralds vs the populace the epic
struggle

HEEEEEEE
NAY DEAN DAY-Z-JAR DENS