[Northkeep] omygoatimwaybehindonemail - was regarding fabric purchases via the web

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:13:46 PDT 2003

Acctually most websites (if someone else hasn't
said this already) are more than happy to send
samples of fabric. Some of them have already
done packages that cost very little (usually
shipping and trouble) that are very handy in the
purchase process. I know that fabric.com allows
checks or money orders.

Nadine