[Northkeep] Need a new home for a dog

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 4 11:37:49 PDT 2003

Ainar,

Talked to my parents about the dog, and they are discussing it
amongst themselves.  Mom had the same concern I did about whether he
would get into the road and be hit.  Unfortunately, we can't know for
sure ahead of time whether he'll stay off the road or not.

They did have a couple of questions I hadn't thought of:  1) Is he
fixed? (and what vaccinations has he had so far)  2) How is he about
riding in the car?  It will about a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive to my
parents' house.

Does your mom live in Sand Springs?  I'm coming over to Donna's
tonight and could meet the dog if that's convenient.

Rosamund