[Northkeep] Armoring Update and Apologies

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 06:25:25 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Armorers is going to have to be moved to Monday June 9th. Your wonderfully boneheaded knight marshall (me) totally did not pick up on the fact that he will in fact be out of town on Friday. Yes, you can beat me for it later. I fully expect to be flogged and I apologize for any inconvenience. Armorers will go on on Monday june 9th at 730pm at my house as previously stated.

Thank you,
Angus
(the great boneheaded knight marshall)