[Northkeep] Armoring Update and Apologies

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 08:04:49 PDT 2003

After this weekend, the regular schedule will be for Friday evenings at 730pm unless otherwise posted, so next week we will have two sessions, on Monday and one on Friday. Have a safe trip.

Angus.

"Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
Angus,
Will you be holding another session? I know it's asking alot, but
we are leaving for South Dakota Monday (about 4am, yawwwwn) and I know
rayjay really needs the info. If you decide to do a follow-up with the
fighters, you'll post it, right??? Or AEthelred could take copious notes for
him... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Just a thought,
Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********