[Northkeep] CN demo Last min info

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 23:23:31 PDT 2003

ok after several bouts with Sunfest staff we have no pass so if you all can
please get your heavy stuff in by 9am they should let us in  the restricted
area through the south gate until noon but there is no guarantee i have tried
circumvented the staff and went straight to the sheriffs department who are
working the gate and they are going to let the SCAers in the south gate to drop off
things tell them you are with the SCA and they should let you through to drop
stuff off and then you will need to move your cars to the regular parking
area later in the day we will bring in a truck and move everybody's stuff back
out

if you have any problems come find me and ill see what i can do at worst we
send up a hand cart and cart your stuff in for you

thank you
Ottokar