[Northkeep] event photos from Castellan

Abe abe at northkeep.org
Sat Jun 7 09:10:28 PDT 2003

Since Beth(Zubeydah) started keeping an SCA journal on our website, it has
seen a 657% increase in traffic. The angry god of bandwidth is demanding
blood sacrifice. Our cats are getting nervous.

I didn't think anyone would actually 'look' at the pages.

-Abe/Darren

p.s. All y'all on this mailing list don't tell Zubeydah I said that.