[Northkeep] event photos from Castellan

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Jun 9 07:33:15 PDT 2003

OK.

Etienne can laugh at himself; are the rest of you as secure?  Check out:
http://www.stormreaver.net/sca/events/castellan-03/cast03-fight8.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you but that particular pose in
sunglasses makes me think of the blind guy in Mel Brook's "Men in
Tights" Robin Hood spoof.

Etienne