[Northkeep] Plenty to do in Northkeep was Patterns - Shirt, pants & Hood

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jun 9 14:06:31 PDT 2003

At 08:36 PM 6/9/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>My lady Susan,
>
>      Northkeep is BLESSed with great things going on!  There is SO much to =
>learn & do.  I have to block Thursday as my day to go home and take care of=
>  mundane duties (darn).  I have talked with the Steward of King's College, =
>and might take a quick trip to attend.  I pray that there might be a future=
>  date offered to pickup other classes missed/not attended this June 14th.
>
>ps: It is now offical - I am now a SCAer!
>whoo hoo!
>
>Ron

Glad you got your card.  If you can make it to King's College, by all means
do.  I throughly enjoyed the one I went to in Namron.  For those
interested, http://www.kings-college.com/ and the class tracks are
Chirurgeon, Period '4H', Chivalric, Fiber arts, Bardic performance, Rapier,
Children's Costuming, Metal working, Brewing, Scribal arts and Food.

Susan