[Northkeep] Holy Roman Empire 1400s Clothing

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 15:37:12 PDT 2003

I am looking for a web site or several that discuss clothing in the early
15th century for what modernly is northern Germany primarily around the city of
Lubeck

some one told me that they had a pattern for a Holstein gate guard uniform or
at least a plate showing what it should look like

I would like to make your class Dermit but mundane obligations are in the way
of that happening

if anyone has anything that might aid my search please help

YIS
Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
tired of looking like a fantasy role player