[Northkeep] Lilies War

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 16:24:50 PDT 2003

If you want to organize a "group camp" put a message on the map at
troll.  Is the Moonschadow contingent goes this year?

Towing the trailer I go up 44 to 71 and around the east side of KC.
Takes 5 hours.

Without the trailer I'll take 169 to 35 then around the west side of
KC...4.5 hours to the site.

	Damon
	probably not going this year.  :-<