[Northkeep] Tuxedo kitty needs a home!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 17:47:07 PDT 2003

I have a friend with a lovely neutered, year old, black and white male cat,
up to date shots, who needs to find him a good home.
Andrea just recently lost her Persian of 18 years, and went to the shelter to
get a cat. This tuxedo cat is very playful, does not scratch or bite, is not
fussy about food, and she is very fond of him, the problem is her sheltie dog
Tristan. The cat wants to play with Tristan, to the point of torturing him,
and Tristan is just mild mannered to the extreme. He was used to his old Persian
companion who slept with him occasionally, and basically ignored him, and is
very disturbed by a cat who pounces on him!
Anyway, she went back to the shelter in later days, and got an older Persian
as well, and that cat and Tristan have taken to each other like old buddies
and are just fine. The black and white is a fine cat, but Tristan is old, and is
not about to "nip" it and put it in it place, or play with it, so it really
needs to be in a house with kids or a more playful dog, or someone who would
love to have an intelligent, playful, but sweet cat.
She told me he played "Lassie" the other day and came to tell her that the
other cat had somehow gotten locked in the back room, so she could go let it
out...pretty sharp!
He does need to be an indoor kitty, but Andrea is a maniac of a housekeeper,
and says he does not bother the furniture, although he seems to have a
fondness for baskets! He sounds like a good match for someone, so if anyone is
interested in this little fellow, let me know and I will match you up. Andrea lives
midtown Tulsa, so should not be a difficult drive to meet.
Thanks!
Anawyn