[Northkeep] sourdough starter

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Tue Jun 10 14:12:33 PDT 2003

I've been working on a sourdough starter for several weeks. It's time to
reduce the starter to add more "food" for it to continue to grow.
The problem is I don't have the time right now to use the reduction and bake
something with it. And I hate throwing stuff away.
So.... here's the deal.... I'll be attending the clothes class tonight. If
anyone wants a sourdough starter (it's already nicely sour and I'll include
instructions) let me know and I'll bring it with me to the class tonight.

First response gets it.

Lynn the Inquisitive