[Northkeep] Re: Name stuff?

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Jun 11 11:19:00 PDT 2003

Lady Pomestnitsa Ekaterina Stepanova,

Warm greetings,

     I saw you in passing last night, but please forgive me in not saying hello.

     In the matter of a name, I what I do know is I would like to incorporate Rapier fighting, drumming, doublets, archery. . .My limited exposure puts some of that in French, Spanish, Italian regions with a possibility of a gypsy/swash-buckler/pirate or Crown/Church defender persona.  The only current Big concern is the current animosity of the French but I do like the flur-de-le(?).

     I will be at F.P. tonight and would be interested in some avenues of personas (and what to be called)  = )

Good day Lady,

Ron (Soon to have a new name)