[Northkeep] Wed night fight practice-lost and found

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Thu Jun 12 08:05:21 PDT 2003

I have two issues here...

Last night, Montega put a bowl of water down for my dog but left before we did and I am not sure if it was her bowl or someone else's. If someone lost their feast bowl last night, let me know.

Last week, my son Christopher lost 2 Gameboy games... Tetris (Black game cartridge) and Pokemon Gold (Gold cartridge with NO LABEL, so you wouldn't know it was Pokemon unless you played it). If ANYONE found these games, PLEASE let me know... the Tetris belonged to a friend who he had temporarily traded for another, so when he discovered them missing, he let his friend keep his game to replace the one he lost... I thought that was very honorable, especially for an 8 year old.

Thanks,
Chris~the VW Chic