[Northkeep] Fw: [mooneschadowe] Harp for sale

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 09:13:26 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy Rogers" <wolfpaws at swbell.net>
To: <mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:42 AM
Subject: [mooneschadowe] Harp for sale

I'm upgrading lap harps, and so am selling my current one. Let me know
if any of you have an interest.--Rhiannon

Stoney End "Eve" lap harp. Cherry wood. 22 nylon strings w/ full set of
Loveland Levers. Strung according to Stoney End's extra string tension
string chart. (Gives a little more volume and string response is
quicker.) Harp is in excellent playing condition. Some scratches on the
back. Comes with tuning wrench and worn but functional soft padded case.
$400. wolfpaws at swbell.net

Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/PJ_qlB/TM