[Northkeep] light weapons

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Fri Jun 13 11:21:52 PDT 2003

I'd ask a few questions to the seller first.
What brand and type of masks are they?  (FYI ALL Costello brand masks are
banned.  And in spite of the ban, one got past us marshals and failed while
in use at Gulf Wars this year.  No major injury thank goodness!  BTW: that
mask was purchased on Ebay)
What kind of wear have they had?
What type and brand of blades?  (There is a wide price range, and could make
the difference between the sale being a "deal" or not.)
What kind of wear and tear on the blades?  Etc.

The pictures are fuzzy.  I couldn't make out a lot of useful details.  As
with any purchase on Ebay (or elsewhere) Buyer Beware!!!

Therese
Friendly Regional Rapier Marshal